Please make sure your design features all of the logos from the components pack
listed below! You must not replace or omit these, but you are allowed to alter the colour. You are also entitled to redraw or repaint these logos as long as they are still distinctly recognisable! (See the Q&A section below for more info)
- Lovebox logo
- Bang The Box text logo
- Bang The Box 'cubes' logo
- Lovebox crown
Please also include all of the text from the official poster (provided in the components pack as a text file - please also see the 300dpi version of the poster, also included in the ZIP file) but remember to interpret entirely as you want (you're not restricted to the same typefaces or sizes as the poster).
Also, please leave a space for the sponsors' logos!
- The brief is open to artists from all disciplines
- Please work to A2 dimensions (594x420mm) - can be portrait or landscape
- For purposes of voting and pre-viewing in the web gallery, your entry needs to be formatted into a JPG or PNG format, RGB, resolution: 72dpi, max filesize: 1MB
- For optimal viewing in the gallery, please resize your image to 610 pixels width
- Please make sure your name, daytime phone number and email address are added to your profile on dontpaniconline.com - you can edit your profile at any time but please make sure this information is present before the competition ends
- If your entry is chosen as the winner, you will be contacted to send over the hi-res (300 dpi) version of it. So be prepared to have this quality version ready if you are chosen
- Remember to check out our inspiration page here!
- Entries with the highest votes may not necessarily win
- Please do not feature the Don't Panic logo on your design
- Entries received after the deadline will not be considered
- Entries that do not follow the design brief will not be considered but may not be deleted
- Entries can only be submitted via dontpaniconline.com
- All entries will be moderated and any containing any offensive imagery will be removed
Q: Does the lineup have to be in the same order as on the official poster?
A: Yes, but you can alter the fonts, sizes and orientation etc
Q: Can I include pictures and images and designs I have made myself on the poster?
A: Yes, as long as they complement the overall design and don't detract from any of the info
Q: The line '15 - 16 - 17 JULY' wasn't included in the text file in the components pack - does these need to be included?
A: It's entirely up to you, as long as it is clear that this poster is just for the Friday lineup only
Q: Can I redraw the EPS logos in the components pack by hand? Can I pattern fill them, or gradient colour them? Can I add effects to them?
A: Yes! As long as they are still legible and don't confuse any of the info, but DO NOT alter the proportions!
Q: Are there any size restrictions on the logos in the components pack?
A: No, as long as they are legible and form the basis of the poster design
Q: How much space shall I leave for the sponsors' logos?
A: A 30mm high band should be sufficient
Q: If I get the most votes does that mean I am the winner?
A: No. The top ten entries with the most votes will qualify to be judged and a winner will be chosen from this list by a Lovebox and Don't Panic judging panel