1. By entering this Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. The Competition is organised by Don't Panic (Marketing) Ltd and its respective sponsors.
3. Don't Panic & Sponsors reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition, the Compeition Notice or these Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Competition Notice or these Rules.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, Competition Notice, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Don't Panic shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
6. Only registered Don't Panic users may submit design entries and vote as well.
7. Don't Panic assumes that by using its site and entering the Competition (and you warrant that) either you have legal capacity to enter the Competition and agree to the Rules (i.e. that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract) or your parents have consented to your entry of the Competition and use of these Rules.
8. Don't Panic reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
9. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Don't Panic in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
10. Each vote for a design entry must be from one legitimate registered user.
11. A legitimate registered user may vote once for one entry only per theme.
12. All design entries must follow the design guidelines where specified. Failure to do will result in disqualification.
13. Don't Panic reserves the right to disqualify any work that is not of suitably high quality for its intended purpose (e.g insufficient resolution or quality for reproduction or display).
14. All design entries must be an original artwork of the entrant's own creation.
15. Proof of posting cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. Don't Panic cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
17. Don't Panic cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition. Don't Panic is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude Don't Panic's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
Intellectual Property Rights
18. For all design entries submitted, their corresponding artist will have agreed to grant media rights to Don't Panic (Marketing) Ltd and its respective sponsors for publishing their design both offline and online for present and future campaigns.
Data Protection and Publicity
19. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Don't Panic reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
20. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent.
21. The Competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law.