Congratulations to XANAWOLFECOM whose entry was chosen by our judges as the winning entry!
Thanks to everyone who participated. Click here to get involved in future poster competitions and other design briefs.
This autumn, Don't Panic and New British Cinema Quarterly (NBCQ) are celebrating vision and creativity in its most concise form. From November, an outstanding collection of British short films will be touring independent cinemas. Before then, we're holding a design competition in celebration of the shorter form.
Recreate a scene from a classic British film in any visual medium you like, just keep it snappy! It can be an illustration, short film (up to 30 secs), GIF, painting or almost any other format.
The winner gets a brand spanking new iPad, a box set of NBCQ Annuals and a years membership to their local independent cinema!
New British Cinema Quarterly is all about taking the most distinctive and original British feature films and filmmakers from the festival circuit and bringing them to the UK's flagship independent cinemas.
• Please refrain from entering anything rude or offensive. Entries of this kind will be disqualified.
• Entires that are clearly plagiarised will be disqualified, along with entries that are intended to offend.
• No restrictions on country of origin (travel costs are only applied for travel within the UK)
• A maximum of one entry per registered Don’t Panic Online member
• If you enter a video, it must be 30 seconds (or less) in duration and you will need to upload it to YouTube.
• Please make sure to add your details to your profile on dontpaniconline.com, such as address and telephone number, in case we need to inform you that you have won
The top 20 entries by vote will be shortlisted and published online. New British Cinema Quarterly will select the overall winner.
• A brand new iPad
• A box set of NBCQ Annuals 1 + 2
• 1 Year membership at your local independent cinema
• The winning entry will also be featured on the NBCQ Annual DVD and exhibited across the Don't Panic, Soda Pictures and NBCQ social channels