Congratulations to WOOMQUIP whose entry was chosen by our judges as the winning entry!
Thanks to everyone who participated. Click here to get involved in future poster competitions and other design briefs.
Would you like the opportunity to see your artwork printed on our world famous and unique A2 poster? This time the theme is 'GIGANTIC'.
The top twenty entries with the most votes will qualify to be judged by our panel which this time is represented by Sweet Toof.
You can upload your design now. Voting will open on 4th May and the competition will end at midnight on 7th June 2012.
About our judge:
Sweet Toof’s work starts with and evolves out of his street art, whether as a solo graffiti artist or in collaboration with others. Like the streets of 1980s New York, Britain’s streets today are being reclaimed by an ever-increasing army of street artists of which Sweet Toof is one of the most prolific and artful. Typical tags, throw-ups, and more elaborate street pieces become a whole language that informs his studio works.
Equally disciplined in traditional painting and printmaking techniques, Sweet Toof masterfully blends urban detritus with bygone decadence. Fusing ancient methods with modern materials, Sweet Toof’s imagery combines layers of historical and current cultural references to create unconventional, iconoclastic art that is at once both traditional and contemporary.
• The brief is open to artists from all disciplines
• Please work to A2 dimensions (594x420mm) - can be portrait or landscape
• For purposes of voting and pre-viewing in the web gallery, your entry needs to be formatted into a JPG or PNG format, RGB, resolution: 72dpi, max filesize: 1MB
• For optimal viewing in the gallery, please resize your image to 610 pixels width (or 750px for landscape orientated entries)
• Please make sure your name, daytime phone number and email address are added to your profile on dontpaniconline.com - you can edit your profile at any time but please make sure this information is present before the competition ends
• If your entry is chosen as the winner, you will be contacted to send over the hi-res (300 dpi) version of it. So be prepared to have this quality version ready if you are chosen
Terms and conditions
• Entries with the highest votes may not
• Please do not feature the Don't Panic logo on your design
• Entries received after the deadline will not be considered
• Entries that do not follow the design brief will not be considered but may not be deleted
• Entries can only be submitted via dontpaniconline.com
• All entries will be moderated and any containing any offensive imagery will be removed