The UK tour will roll through Glasgow, Bristol, London and Manchester, setting up shop in a wide array of venues along the way.
The tour is due to hit Bristol with a bang over the Easter weekend (2nd - 6th April):
- Kicking things off on Thursday 2nd April, the Canteen will host a live conversation with Seth Troxler and Resident Advisor journo Nick Sabine (free, 3 – 7 pm). Later that evening, Troxler will play an intimate show at the Love Inn (£5, 10 pm – 4 am).
- On Friday 3rd, Kings Weston House will be overturned by the king pins of new school grime and hip hop – Danny Brown, Mumdance, Novelist, the Square and Livin’ Proof (£15, 8 pm – 2 am).
- On Saturday 4th, RBMA Radio will set up shop in local record shop Idle Hands, where tunes will be supplied by Applebim, Chris Farrell, Felix Dickinson, Hodge, DJ Krust, Shanti Celeste and Troy Gunner (free, from 12 noon). Later that evening, experimental alt-fusion troupe Goat throw a masked ball at Circomedia (£15, 7 – 11 pm).
- On Sunday 5th, Bristol party kingpins Just Jack host a special Sunday soiree at the Arnolfini, featuring DJ Koze, Italojohnson, Tom Rio, Dan Wild, Robin Sure, Jethro Bins (£15, 10 pm – late).
- Finally, on Monday 6th, RBMA waves goodbye with a special evening of conversation and live jazz courtesy of Giles Peterson and Lonnie Liston Smith (£10, 7 – 9 pm).
For tickets and more information, head over to the RBMA UK tour website.