Considering you can find some absolute steals from vintage fashion fairs, you'd be mad to risk your life for over-priced, reduced goods amongst economic zombies. Good news then, that one of London (and the UK's) best vintage fashion fairs are here to sort your Christmas nice and early.
Here's a list of 5 reason why you should go vintage this year....
1) It’s one-of-a-kind! You can relax knowing that your loved ones won’t end up with the same thing twice as you’ve bought them something truly unique.
2) It’s an investment. All our traders are hand-picked for selling top quality, authentic vintage which will increase in value as time goes by. With a number of designer pieces too from Dior to Chanel to Ossie Clark, you can find a present to be treasured for years to come.
3) It has a history. There’s a romanticism and sentimentality that surrounds beautiful vintage garments and accessories. Each with their own history and stories of the people who loved them before, vintage is a gift with a deeper meaning.
4) There’s something for everyone. At Clerkenwell Vintage Fashion Fair you’ll find a huge earrings, men’s ties and pocket squares to vintage sewing patterns and haberdashery and much, much more. Ranging from all eras from 1800s to 1980s, there’s something to suit variety from over 50 stall holders from designer dresses to women’s vanity sets, pearl every taste!
5) It’s a wonderful shopping experience. Avoid the crowds and grumpy sales assistants on the high street and head to Clerkenwell Vintage Fashion Fair, in the heart of Dickensian London, knowledgeable traders and put your feet up in our Tearoom des Artists with a mince pie and for some Christmas cheer! Spend the day soaking up the atmosphere, chatting with some festive tunes from our live singer.
Clerkenwell Vintage Fashion Fair’s Christmas fair takes place on Sunday 23rd November 2014 from 11am until 5pm at The Old Finsbury Town Hall, Rosebery Avenue, London, EC1R 4RP. Entry is £4 for public and £2 for students.