Page 1 of 3
What we need
The ideal candidate will have excellent taste, surprising creativity and the ability to execute with attention to detail. You will further be inspired by multi‐touch interfaces and other emerging, interactive and technical advances. This role is loaded with opportunity for the right talent. The freelance position will involve a 1 week probationary period leading to a 3 month contract and a potential longer booking.
You'll be working on a range of new and exciting projects and must be a self-motivated, highly competent and flexible designer. Strong conceptual thinking, attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines are key to the role.
Who we are
We are a boutique creative studio that deals in original thinking. By offering a unique and collaborative approach to strategy and design, we build working partnerships and deliver effective solutions that matter both for our clients and our team. As part of the award winning Don’t Panic family, we approach things a little differently and enjoy a creative and challenging work environment in our Shoreditch based studio.
The person needs
- 4 - 6 years experience in a design agency or in-house design studio
- A portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual skills & creative thinking ability
- Ability to interpret a design brief & establish a comprehensive understanding of the requirements
- Conceptualize, design, and execute responsive design templates for multiple devices (PC, tablet, phone)
- Experience in delivering creative and effective solutions across multiple platforms from brief to completion
- Strong knowledge of responsive/mobile/web design best practices
- Good understanding of X/HTML, CSS, and Web Standards as it relates to design
- Work with developers on development/maintenance of web pages
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop necessary
- You must have a focus on UX and be well thought through in your design decisions
This job will suit someone
- Who wants to occupy a great position and appreciates the opportunity within a thriving business
- Who has the ambition and drive to create, develop and implement original communication ideas
- Whose personal and professional goals match with our vision to deliver original ideas that help our clients communicate with their key audiences
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
Attach your CV and an edited selection of your work examples showing your thinking, ideas, design process, responsibilities and finished projects as a PDF (up to 10MB) to email@example.com
Please do not call; unfortunately due to high response rates only successful candidates will be contacted. Please no agencies.
Day rate is dependent on experience.