FLORIDA WOMAN MISTAKES SUPER GLUE FOR EYE DROPS, HAS BAD TIME

Florida Woman Mistakes Super Glue For Eye Drops, Has Bad Time
Comments

FLORIDA WOMAN MISTAKES SUPER GLUE FOR EYE DROPS, HAS BAD TIME



Written by Jack Blocker
09 Friday 09th October 2015

This story, like so many unbelievable stories, comes courtesy of the great state of Florida. I don't know if it's something in the water, but for whatever reason the Sunshine State seems to attract people who, for want of a better term, just don't know how to hang.

Take today's heroine, for instance. Katherine Gaydos was enjoying a regular day in awesome Florida when she got something in her eye. Rather than blink it out or run it under the tap link a normal person, she demanded her friend squirt eyedrops in her eye. Her friend, who is either an idiot or the world's cruelest troll, picked up a small tube of super glue.

Three eyes. Two people. And no one checked the label.

Gaydos' eye could not open again. “As soon as I felt it in my eye I felt it burn and I closed my eye and screamed 'Call 911,'” she told WPBF-TV.

On a more serious note, Gaydos' eye was glued shut for a week because she couldn't cover the medical costs. It's since been prised open, although I'm sure this will incur significant medical bills.

I guess the only thing worse than Florida is the American healthcare system.

Don't Panic attempt to credit photographers and content owners wherever possible, however due to the sheer size and nature of the internet this is sometimes impractical or impossible. If you see any images on our site which you believe belong to yourself or another and we have incorrectly used it please let us know at panic@dontpaniconline.com and we will respond asap.



Comments

MORE FROM DON'T PANIC