There was an error : - Error calling GET https://www.googleapis.com/analytics/v3/data/realtime?ids=ga%3A333311&metrics=rt%3Apageviews&dimensions=rt%3ApagePath: (403) Quota Error: profileId ga:333311 has exceeded the daily request limit.
Point Break, the 1991 Patrick Swayze/Keanu Reeves surf-action-bank heist-anti-capitalist classic, has been remade for a new audience. It actually looks pretty fun, though after the trailer I will list crucial things from the first film it missed out:
- President Ronald Reagan masks.
- Patrick Swayze (RIP).
- Anthony Kiedis from The Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- Shredding buttery poppers off the coast of California.
- A big fist-fight on Venice beach.
- Cool, thought-provoking lines like "We are here to show those guys that are inching their way on the freeways in their metal coffins that the human sprit is still alive" said in front of a burning pit-fire at night time for max reverance.
- Gary Busey eating a sandwich:
- And of course...
Don't Panic attempt to credit photographers and content owners wherever possible, however due to the sheer size and nature of the internet this is sometimes impractical or impossible. If you see any images on our site which you believe belong to yourself or another and we have incorrectly used it please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond asap.